Assalamualaikum wbt.

lifes a lesson.

I wanna write, but i dont wanna expose myself too much.

So i changed the privacy settings for quite sometime; hoping i'll reduce my blog readers. Haha.
Well, lots of things to thank and grateful for,
1. Graduated, alhamdulillah. I'm a degree holder!
2. Parents are so happy for me. I just wanna make them proud, and now, they can't claim that usrah was getting on my way all this while.
3. having such a supportive and optimist parents.
4. Safely arrived in Malaysia.
5. My closest mad'u, of whom I can't even influence, made a statement... "I kinda like the ***"(potential daie- of whom i prayed Allah grants health, and blesses always, and more silent prayers). May Allah guide us.
6. Giving me the chance to actually get to know the 'people' and learn from them.
7. Having a bestfriend who nags a lot (showing that she cares) and always there to cheer me up during difficult times.
8. Putting me in the right position each time, and making me realize theres no such thing as coincidence.
9. ........i can never list out all the things You gave me since the day i was born.
10. This life.

Silent prayers.


No comments: