Assalamualaikum wbt.

Pejuang takkan berhenti

Assalamualaikum wbt.

I dont wanna leave yet - exactly the same feelings I felt when I was about to leave Christchurch.
Counting days for all sorts of things; dearest people leaving, mom's coming, graduation, and ...am leaving.

Anyhow, this post's title is "pejuang takkan berhenti", of which the line was taken from a song "langkah pejuang". The song was chosen as the theme song for summer camp. (tak get over STC yet).

Am very proud of the participants and ashamed of myself. heh. I guess Ill keep the reasons to myself. STC was a gift for me from Allah. Again, Ill keep the-why  to myself. heh.

What this post is all about? tahlah.

Ramadhan's in few minutes. my aim, i wanna graduate successfully from madrasah ramadhan, and be a better self. nak tsabat. honestly i dont think am prepared to face the reality in Malaysia. idk if am strong enough. Hence I seek from Allah the strengths needed. but first, i have to work on our relationship first, this ramadhan.

Pejuang takkan berhenti, and so do I, biidznillah.

I'm lost. O Allah, guide me.


No comments: