Assalamualaikum wbt.

Reflections of the day

Assalamualaikum wbt.

So, todays kinda hectic day. Pergi sana sini.

Went to a wet market early in the morning. Tbh, i dont like going to one, sebabnya the market is REALLY wet. Each time i went there, mesti terfikir, why cant the market be like the markets in uk. They should do this, they should do that, i should suggest them to do this and that so the market will be more hygienic yada yada yada.

Then i started adding on all the complaints i have in mind. Which, a recipe for disaster. Haha. Stop complaining unless youre doing something to change such condition! Which then... I realized, i cant quite accept the fact that im in malaysia now. So. Stop comparing. Each time I mentioned things out loud (but still in monologue) and if my bro's listening to it, he'll definitely say, 'hujan emas di negara orang, hujan batu di negara sendiri'. Well, i dont quite get the meaning YET, but i will insyaAllah.

Tips number one for BFG -terima hakikat.

Accept the fact that youre now in Malaysia, nsmg.

Okay, back to the story. The only thing that always cheers me up each time i go there, is... How a chinese makcik treats me. She's our favourite fishmonger. She knows my family, and i know hers. Though i rarely went to the market since i wasnt here, she still remembers me. Her children help her, her husband was(she lost this pakcik about three yrs ago,she cried to my mom whilst telling what had happened) nice too.

So it hurts me, each time someone's being a racist.

Because i have close chinese and indian friends too. Regardless the races, we helped each other out especially assignments and projects lah. And we sometimes discussed about issues in malaysia and how are we gonna make improvements yada yada yada.

Camne tah boleh masuk part ni plak. =.=

At noon, i went to my childhood bff's younger sis's wedding.
Catching up with my childhood friend, made me realized how fast time flies. All the crazy things we did, all the funny stories are now memories and lessons to be learnt to be a better person. Met her family, and cant believe her brothers and sister remember all the funny things about us. Haha i guess we weretwo cute munchkins at the time, and too childish that they can even laugh at the crazy things we came up with and did.

So many things to be grateful for.
Allah wakes me up each morning so that the rest of my given time, can be fulfilled. Its been 24+, idk how many years or weeks or days or mins or seconds or even shorter time left.
(Read 24:60)

"your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be.." -kungfu panda 2

the thought of leaving the dunya is something thats scary, but lets face it, no one can ever run from it. So kena prepare.........Its who i choose to be tomorrow, and sometimes, people wit the worst past, creates the best future. Best future-jannah. Ameen.
The second biggest fear..is losing someone i love. If ever, i have to face it again oh Allah, please
remind me in any way, that Youre burdening me with something i can bear.

No comments: