Assalamualaikum wbt.

Thoughtful people

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Now that fyp is over, I would like to express my sincere thanks to all.
Informal acknowledgements.

I am grateful to Allah for granting me good health, well-being, strengths needed. Alhamdulillah.

Supervisor, for his expert guidance, for his patience in explaining. *the rest should be off record

My bestfriend, for always being there to motivate me, though I know you're busy being an engineer. Heh, envy you. Thanks for all calls, encouragements, and time spent. Thanks for not giving up on me, for proofreading my report, for constructive comments, for all the stories of being a female engineer. If theres a job vacancy, please recommend me! At least I dont have to be the only female engineer :P

Mom, for her guidance in presentation and report writing. And for proofreading when you actually have loads to do, for making time, for being my so called "lab partner" through long-distance communication. Dad, for always always always being there, for always being my "boyfriend" and a good listener. Thanks for believing in me, when no one did. Family, for always doing things that cheered me up by your insane drama and yadayadayada.

Housemates, for all the things you guys had done. I cant thank you enough.

Coursemates, for their continuous support, for creating such a healthy competition, for making me stress by calling and asking me progress of my work. Thanks for lending a hand, for every free advice, for letting me know all the struggles (at least I know im not the only one struggling) and for acknowledging, helping me survived being the only girl in the class.

Technicians, for their assistance and for being patient in fulfilling my requests.

okay, this list will go on like forever.

And also, to the person who emailed me and being so thoughtful. Thanks for reminding me that theres still hope, that duas are either granted immediately, saved for the hereafter, or will turn away an equivalent amount of evil. im always in need of such advice. I never thought such email could cheer someone up. Perhaps I should do the same thing to others. Ive learnt a lot from your simple act of kindness. May Allah take good care of you  and *more silent prayers.

Also to people who contributed, involved directly and indirectly in the project. Thanks.

Though no one mentioned above will be reading (aint sure if my bestfriend will), i just want to place on record what theyd done and I appreciate what theyd done very much, though I may not say this directly to some of them hehe. Here's my acknowledgements.


im sure ill be missing all these~

Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altahu sahla wa anta taj'alul hazna iza shi'ta sahla.
Thanks Allah for these people. and, I can never express my gratitude to You enough, because if it werent for You, therell be no them,therell be no everything.

No comments: