Assalamualaikum wbt.

idk

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Sorry for being one of your trials,
I have not wish to become one,
I should have been more than a cheerleader,
I think I have failed my role.
For Rasulullah, there is Abu Bakr,
For Fateh, there is his army,
For Musa, there is Harun,
but after all they have Allah.
Worry not, oh NSMG,
Yes cry, the tears are worth falling,
For you, there is inshaAllah your team,
and of course Allah.
Wishing you from afar.
May ease and only ease be in your favour.
May Allah lightens the loads.
Wastainu bisshobri was solah,
And inshaAllah as a reward for your sabr,
You will receive the peace greeting from Jibrail
as he opens the gate of Jannah.
InshaAllah.
Glad tidings to those who has sabr!
- FNR
Everyone has her/his darkest past that she/he wants to erase. Each day I pray that Allah heals all the wounds. Its been years, and I believe this time, Allah puts me in the right position so that I can face this once again and make things work.

Ambivalent.

Tryna compose myself. Am trying, and struggling.
Tryna fake a smile for the people around me. Tho sometimes I do find it hard haha
Serius sangat pulak post ni.

chillax nsmg,

Ya Allah, kurniakan kepada kami keyakinan dari sisiMu sehingga Engkau meringankan segala musibah dunia pada pandangan kami, dan sehingga kami meyakini bahawa tiada yang menimpa kami kecuali musibah yang telah Engkau takdirkan ke atas kami.

Id like to end this post by sharing this,


 the pages are taken from a book, "Lapis-lapis keberkahan"

no one else to be blamed, its always yourself, nsmg - tak cukup mengemis di langit, maka hati tiada kekuatan bermanis di bumi. ramadhans approaching, am all excited. may this be the best ramadhan, need to strive extensively on relationship with You, oh Allah.

ps: heh sorry for all the ramblings. tak perlu faham pun takpe. complicated-me.

No comments: