Assalamualaikum wbt.

Thanks dear

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Hmm lama haaa tak tulis. Since encik suami's asleep, i'll take the opportunity to write a thing or two. 😊

He must be damn tired. Hihihi. Thanks dear.
Today we(me and usrahmates) had  a financial program to organize, and he'd been a very supportive hubs since the first planning. Stayed up late, letting me do those things i had to do for the program (gaya cam banyak je keje nsmg kena buat. Ceh), been such a multitasker today and yadayadayada.

Imma happy wife.

I like the way how the hubs of my usrahmates hv been so supportive as well. Because of the progran, they're willing to take care of the kids, helping out at the program, and hv a small nursery at the back of the auditorium. A daddy day care i'd say.

Hee, quoted from one of my usrahmates, 'betulbetul rasa macam program keluarga'

While the parents were having a slot, we had programs planned for kids and teens regarding financial as well. So the parents need not to worry about their kids😁

Membangun keluarga rahmah kan.

I have so many things to say, but i just think i better keep the rest between me and Allah. So grateful that i have you (haha sooner or later you'll read this :P), and grateful to hv such wonderful usrahmates, and thanks family hihi,  and thank You Allah for everything today. It's a lot more than just a program.

O Allah, guide me, my husband and my family (close and extended).

39:73, aameeeen.

Here's my few minutes. Nak share what ive learnt, but idk how to put those in words. Kena tanya yang pakar. Hihi. Toodles.

No comments: