Assalamualaikum wbt.

contagious

Assalamualaikum wbt.

I went to a clinic this morning and while waiting for my name to be called...
theres this chinese aunty started a conversation with me. She spoke malay very fluently but the fact that I didnt know how to address her, I replied her in english.

cos I just think the awkwardness somehow flushed away when i use english. It doesnt work all the time, but most of the time. haha.

So we had this long conversation until my name was called. I even managed to get her business card. What for? Entah, it may be useful one day. Mom said, orang berbudi kita berbahasa. I guess thats my way of berbahasa lah.

After I had everything settled at the clinic, we exchanged our phone numbers. So I left the clinic with a smile, disebabkan this friendly aunty. Hmm.. and selamat bertaaruf, Malaysia. I learnt a lot from her especially her public relation skills. The way she starts a conversation...and the way she makes you feel comfortable having a conversation with her.

So... Since I need to go to another clinic... Why not just try doing the same to others? Again, while waiting for my name to be called, I started to talk to this chinese young lady.

Blablablablabla

Until my name was called. And continued talking to her afterwards. Rupa-rupanya she'll futher her study at trinity uni, ireland this september. So I made a new friend, and exchanged phone numbers, and even facebook. I just hope I can be of any help in the future :D

My PR is very bad,. thanks to the people around me, yang bersabar. Im learning, and thanks Aunty Seh for todayyy.

Hello Malaysia, despite whats happening in you, now that Ive opened my heart for you... lets create the best future. hmm tho future means uncertainties, uncertainties mean scary, scary means I should seek refuge in the One who holds the future.

Anyway, lets just do our best, and let Allah takes care of the rest.
29:61-64

No comments: